Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My take on.. Justin Bieber.

It's my last day on my rest day and I thought I could watch a couple of movies that I got from my friends at Trend Micro. I browsed through it and found, "Justin Bieber - Never Say Never". I'm not a fan but I do like his songs. Made me remember the feeling that I had when listening to these kind of music back in highschool.

I watched the movie and the goal of the movie is for people to really know Justin and to serve as an inspiration to all that if you don't give up, then all is possible.

More than being a youth sensation, a big star or an international artist, the movie showed that still, Justin Bieber is just 16 yrs old. And that he still finds time to be a kid even when working. That to me is also important. It showed that the people around him loves him that much to net let him miss out on his childhood on his way to the top.

Justin didn't stop dreaming and didn't stop singing. Like what was said in the movie, "It was all hardwork." Justin sang on different radio stations just so people would hear him. True enough when he started twitter, people followed him, they went to the radio stations that Justin went to. Making Justin, his family and his group realize that people like Justin that much.

For me aside from hardwork, it was also pure talent. Aside from singing, he can play drums, guitar and piano. He's really a musician.

Seeing how his family, crew, staff and the people around him loves him, reflects that he's a good person and not an air-headed superstar.

Justin made it to the Madison Square Garden in just 1.5 years (If i'm not mistaken) of his career. Some thought it's impossible, but for Justin, he just believed in it and worked hard for it. and tadaaan! it happened.

If you want to be inspired then I recommend that you watch this movie.

At the end of the day, no matter who you are, whether if it's concerning music or not, if you just keep on believing and trying, and if you put your heart into it, then nothing is impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment