Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Welcome to the world of blogging.

Okay. Here's my first post. ^^ *winking on the side, thinking of what to write next*

I thought that blogging is simple, but then just thinking of the title is hard. There are so many titles that can be used for my blog and I even had to do a simple research for the suggest blog titles. I came up with "summerdream" first. Why "summerdream"? I like it because I'm very much fond of going to beaches may it be summer or not. It's that simple. hehe.. Upon checking the title's availability, unfortunately it has been taken. That's why I ended up "summerdream10" instead. So there.. That's how I came up with the title.

I want my blog to be all positive although I will be sharing things that may not be all good but I'll try to see the positive side of it. I'll be blogging about anything under the sun, may it be about gadgets, techie stuffs, events, people, places, vacation spots, oh! and food (How can I forget that topic! lols). 

My next blog will be about the "LG One day, One hour, One Chance Promo". I hope LG people will get to read it so that they'll know what happened during the event and try to do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment